Creative Director | Javelin Marketing Group | 2004-2015
I brought my passion and ability to lead, think, create, strategize, concept, write, present and solve client
problems, day in and day out for over 10 years, while delivering effective, on-target and results-driven work for clients like AT&T, Cricket Wireless, Guthy | Renker, Hyatt Gold Passport and Michaels.
• Years of proven and effective creative leadership experience — building, mentoring and inspiring teams of writers and art directors — while advocating and promoting agency collaboration.
• Extensive category experience for iconic national brands across a variety of online and offline
media, specializing in traditional and digital multi-channel acquisition, retention, cross-brand and winback
campaigns and promotions.
• Passion for the creative process, from concept through execution, with a solid understanding and
appreciation for strategy and insights.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to manage multiple brands and large-scale initiatives.
• Active in new business, from presentation style and content to in-person pitch delivery.
• Successfully introduced radio as a core agency competency.
• Helped redesign the agency space, including floor plan layout, workspace configurations, furniture
selection and design aesthetics to fuel creativity and collaboration.
Senior Copywriter | b.marie | 2002-2004
I specialized in 1:1 online and offline word-of-mouth youth marketing campaigns to help build brands
for P&G Tremor, including the Noxzema Triple Clean launch and campaigns for DreamWorks Studios, Coca-Cola,Toyota Matrix, COVERGIRL and Herbal Essences.
Senior Copywriter | Rapp Collins Worldwide | 1994-2002
With a focus on customer relationship marketing and loyalty programs, I wrote copy for Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, Hyatt Gold Passport, Sony PlayStation, Adobe Software and Busch Entertainment — helping launch the Discovery Cove brand, the PlayStation 2 game console and Adobe InDesign software.
Copywriter | Computer City and MBRK Advertising | 1992-1994
I was the sole in-house writer at Computer City corporate, handling weekly print ads, catalogs, POP,
in-store collateral and signage. Prior to that, I was an intern and writer at MBRK Advertising, concepting and writing for a national retailer's monthly promotions, including catalog, POP and in-store signage.
Bachelor of Arts, University of North Texas
Journalism Major with an Advertising emphasis | Marketing Minor